Saturday, September 11, 2010

It Turns Out It's Easy !

The wonders of modern technology!

I decided to go East.

Here I am in Leonora, using my laptop, wireless mobile Internet connection etc. etc. etc....

In addition both the Western Australian and Northern Territory governments have improved their procedures and technology and permits are available online immediately.
Wonders will never cease!

Using these same technological marvels here follows a collection of truly awful photo's taken when pulling the truck over to let traffic get by. It happens every our or so and there is some variation as I got further east.

It's late tonight so I will modify this tomorrow (maybe) or when I get access again which could be a day or two.

Today's track . . .



















































Lunch at the "information centre"in Merredin outside the old cemetery



















in the Shire of Yilgarn












































































































Hopefully will be more organised as I settle into this holiday mode.

No comments: