Friday, April 17, 2009

Mea Culpa Mea Culpa ...

Short weeks, a new computer (I can't believe I used to deal with these things for a living !!) and my accountant telling me I have to finish my 07-08 tax by the beginning of next week all mean that I haven't even been out in the workshop this week !!

I apologise to anyone interested in the lack of progress but I am hoping for a concerted push beginning next week as I realised, from doing my accounts that I bought the truck last July !!!!!!!

I try to convince myself that real work didn't begin until very late in '08 so I am "not doing too bad" but I am a hard person to convince . . .

Still tomorrow a guy who does fibreglass truck bodies professionally is coming to look at my truck to see if he wants to do the covering bit for me . . . that ought to speed things up !!

No comments: