Friday, March 06, 2009

Stairway to Heaven . . .

Only had the morning to do stuff today as I promised a friend I'd help him do something this afternoon. I thought it was about time to check everything fitted back on the truck, before I started fixing floor boards etc. in place, in case I needed to alter anything.

I'll bet this never happens again but I lifted it all up on the air springs, lined the truck up and backed it under, lowered it onto the chassis and screwed the bolts in place.

If it ever happens that easy again I reckon you'll need to wear a raincoat and a hat to keep all the pig droppings off you that are falling out of the sky.

I am not complaining mind you.



































So now all I need are a set of steps with a handrail for when you get giddy up that high!

No comments: